Engineering & Construction
ENGlobal’s Engineering & Construction group delivers innovative, cost-effective automation, instrumentation and specialty construction projects for customers worldwide. Our services range from feasibility studies and conceptual design to turnkey project responsibility.
Market Sectors Served
- Alternative Energy
- Power Generation
Pulp & Paper
Top 500 Design Firm
ENGlobal’s strong growth, project management experience and history of providing quality engineering resulted in the firm being ranked by Engineering News Record magazine as a Top 500 engineering design firm for more than 10 years. ENGlobal has also received accolades from Business Week magazine, the Houston Chronicle newspaper and American Executive magazine.
- World-class safety performance record, having now completed 22.6 million man-hours without a lost time injury
- A global reputation for designing state-of-the-art plant automation systems
- Full-service instrumentation systems packaging
- Unique ability to deliver complex midstream/downstream projects complete with integrated Automation Packages such as Remote Instrumentation Enclosures, Emission Monitoring and Analyzer Shelters
- Multiple Alliance Agreements with leading industry clients