Hurricane Harvey Update
To: Our Valued Clients, Employees and Vendors
From: Bill Coskey, CEO
Regarding: Operations Status
First and most importantly, my heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to those of you who have been severely impacted by the devastation from Hurricane Harvey. We are making every effort to contact all ENGlobal personnel to insure your personal welfare.
It is obviously an important time to communicate ENGlobal's operations status:
- ENGlobal's critical infrastructure is in tact and functioning well - including IT systems, accounting, email and phones.
- Our N. Houston Corporate office is temporarily closed. While the building did receive some small amount of flood water, it has receded from the building and we expect to reoccupy our fourth floor offices when road access is possible. We will assess and update this status daily.
- Our Portwall Automation fab center is temporarily closed. The building has remained dry, and will resume operations when road access is possible. We will assess and update this status daily.
- Our other operations in Tulsa, Denver and Henderson, Texas are operating normally and are not impacted by the flooding in Houston.
- In order to meet important client deadlines, and also to provide essential services for our business, many of our people are working remotely.
- Please feel free to contact our main number at 281-878-1000 should you have any questions or need assistance - you will be directed to the appropriate person at ENGlobal.
I sincerely thank you all for your continued support of ENGlobal. We pledge to keep you informed as to our status in the days to come.