What We Do
ENGlobal specializes in engineered modular solutions for the energy sector across the US, and internationally. We operate through two broad business segments:
- AUTOMATION: Serving the upstream and downstream sectors throughout the U.S. in design, fabrication, integration, and implementation of:
- Advanced automated data gathering systems
- Process distributed control and analyzer systems
- Information technology projects
- Electrical projects
- Within this business segment, we also operate a special Government Services group that provides engineering, design, installation, operations, and maintenance support to various government facilities. We provide a specific focus on turnkey installations and maintenance of automation and instrumentation systems for the U.S. Department of Defense facilities worldwide
- EPCM: Wide-ranging engineering and professional services related to development, management, and execution of projects that require professional engineering and related project management services. Our services include feasibility studies, project definition, cost estimation, engineering design, environmental compliance, material procurement, and overall project management and construction management. Our EPCM segment offers fabrication services for components, and outsourced personnel services.
As an engineering and professional services organization, we deliver multi-disciplinary services through a solution-driven approach ensuring high quality output.
- Engineering & Construction: We deliver innovative, cost-effective automation, instrumentation and specialty construction projects for customers across the globe. From upstream, midstream and downstream, to alternate energy, synthetic gas, and pulp and paper, we cater to a wide array of multi-industry clients. Our services range from feasibility studies and conceptual design, to full turnkey project responsibility.
- Automation Engineering: We cater to an extensive range of automation and control system applications, from conception through start-up and optimization. Our project management, construction management and coordination services address a variety of automation projects, such as:
- Plant re-instrumentation and expansion
- DCS migrations
- Grassroots instrumentation, electrical and control systems
- Automation Integration: Combining years of automation expertise and broad industry experience, we offer a complete suite of fully-integrated process, power and control solutions for projects worldwide. This includes in-house systems fabrication, programming, assembly, and testing and documentation for reliable, consistent output that meets the highest quality standards.
- Government Services: Our comprehensive engineering and automation solutions support the U.S. Department of Defense fueling systems. We specialize in custom designs, installations, upgrades, and maintenance of Automated Fueling Systems, Automated Tank Gauging Systems (ATG), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems, Integrated Network Configurations and Cyber Security.
- Subsea Controls and Integration (SCI) group: We offer advanced process automation design, engineering services, and equipment for the effective integration of communication protocols between topsides production facilities and subsea devices